Tuesday 13 October 2009

Gluttony and Excess

The divine Felicity Hayward has asked me to be a part of her upcoming December exhibition at the Digitaria Gallery in Soho. At first, I politely declined as I despise having my photo taken and hate looking at the results even more. However Felicity, god bless her, asked me to sit for a shoot and see how it goes.

The premise behind her exhibition is documenting people eating in their natural surroundings. For me besides my bed, the only place I sit and eat in my room sometimes is on my drum stool. I'm just worried because my room is gross and looks nothing as spectacular as this:



I may have to hire in a monkey in a butler suit to make it a bit more glamorous....

Felicity's website: http://www.felicityhayward.com

No comments:

Post a Comment